Join Our Team
We believe people deserve immediate, personalized support. Join the team that makes this possible! EVAN360 is always looking for talented professionals who are eager to support our values.
EVAN360’s top priority is to provide peace of mind to clients. We will protect our client’s digital assets as if they were our own.
The security of their data is our highest priority, which is why we guarantee their information will always be protected.
Honesty and openness are at the top of our list. Nothing to hide, ever. We let our customers know exactly what is going on every step of the way—that means transparency on pricing, policies, and more.
They will always know what we are doing and how we are doing it. At EVAN360, everything is simple, clear, and non-technical.
Our team is always available to support client needs. We are trustworthy, efficient, and always there to help. Our customers can work stress-free knowing that if anything goes wrong, the solution is a call or click away.
The faster we fix it, the faster our customers can get back to work. Speed includes quality, dependable, and fast service.
We can solve our customer’s problems in a timely manner, relieving them from stressful situations. Fast and right—the very first time!
EVAN360 is looking for a Sales Professional to generate new leads for the EVAN360 SaaS platform. The EVAN360 platform is a comprehensive, customizable support tool that empowers organizations to provide instant, quality support to their people anytime, anywhere.
The Sales Professional will be accountable for:
- Generating business lead lists and contacts through commonly available tools
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing product information and explanations
- Making initial contact with new business accounts (in-person, phone, and email)
- Communicating the EVAN360 brand value proposition to prospects
- Maintaining contacts and lead generation activity in company CRM system
- Scheduling product demonstrations with potential accounts
- Providing feedback to management to improve messaging
- Lead generation experience in the B2B marketplace
- Experience with B2B sales methods and approaches
- Highly driven and self-motivated and not dependent upon daily supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize own schedule
- Approachable, friendly, and eager to make connections with business decision makers and influencers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Comfortable explaining how a unique software application can solve a business problem and the ability to handle rebuttals effectively
The Sales Professional position is a base salary plus commission position with significant earnings potential and career growth with the company. The Sales Professional will be provided with thorough training, sales aids, and tools to be successful. Benefits include health insurance, 401K matching, vacation, and short and long-term disability. The Sales Professional will have an option to work from home or in our offices in Houston, TX. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.